I’ve formulated a simple argument against dogmatism, I don’t necessarily agree with it, but these are the propositions which lead to a conclusion against dogmatic belief.
1. Dogmatism is unquestioning belief
2. Dogmatism can lead to actions putatively considered as transgressive
3. Transgressions are morally wrong
4. If dogmatism leads to transgression and transgressions are wrong, then dogmatism is leads to wrong actions
5. A belief that leads to wrong action is an untrue belief
6. Since dogmatism leads to wrong action, it is untrue belief