1. Penis enlargement pills (one was called Megadik, which was mildly funny)
2. Random word generator emails – I don’t understand this properly, but they seem to be sentences or attempts at sentences, in a very crude fashion which doesn’t say anything.
3. Chain mails that have a ‘blessing’ modus ponens, and a ‘curse’ modus tollens.
4. Requests for a war-torn African aristocrat asking for your bank account because a deceased uncle/father owns millions.
5. Emails from go-betweens representing another person – so annoying!