I have made the editorial decision to not include a comment into my post ‘Racist words’ which seems quite popular among my visitors. I did not include the comment for the following reasons:
1. The credentials were false
2. The point was unnecessarily racist
3. Although a possible serious point was made; the nature of the syntax and grammar smacked of a poorly thought argument.
I want to make the following disclaimers:
1. I did not remove the comment solely because it was offensive (racist). I believe all views must be put in the public spotlight iff they obey polite conventions of argument and dialogue
2. One of us in the ‘Realm is currently writing a post on instances when racism may be desirable in a cultural framework; namely, against the ethnic majority as a politically oppositional motivation (a la NWA)