- The above proposition states of an equivalence relation. Is 4=2+2?
- Is 4 definitionally 2+2=4?
- Furthermore, is 4 definitionally any arbitrary true proposition that sums up to it?
- Can we know, by analysis, an infinite set of propositions in order to fully understand a single term 4?
- Or, is it the case, that by 4, we construct, rather than take apart, a concept? (synthesis)
We need to understand these primitives in a truly naturalist way if we are to construct the ‘big theory’ of everything.