1. How do you know when someone is old? they do old people things, and have old people stuff. I start to become old when I wear my mother’s perfume…why? because after looking out and exploring for my own scent; I realised that the middle way is an expression of subtle extremes; oh, and that also ends up meaning I become my parents.
2. How do I know that I’m full of shit? When I start to think that the people I say are full of shit aren’t completely full of shit, and have some kind of little point to be made. That’s when I start to be full of shit. Why? because if we ever quibble on the strongest convictions that we have, we then compromise it completely. Dogmatism is security. There is no truthish mindset within one’s certainty.
3. The worst thing about big mistakes is when you believe that they are the best thing that has ever happened to you.
4. Irony is tragic when it is transparent to all, but opaque all but to one, of the inevitable damage of a decision.
5. What’s the worst thing that could happen to a child? Metamorphosis; adulthood.