1. The line between the will of the masses, and democratic justice, is made when the democratic body opposes the mass.
2. Sudden changes, when it comes to our governance, economies, and social systems, lead to instable societies, governments and economies. Institutional features ought to cope with changes by slow change…(of course there may be exception)
3. A talent show is not a popularity contest. For if the former becomes the latter, genuine ability is stained by the desire of the masses
4. No one should care what your opinion is, or whether you are entitled to it. Unless you are right, or give me reason to reconsider or evaluate one’s own considerations, our views do not meet
5. The paradox of being inclusive is that we must accept the intolerant with open arms, lest we ourselves be closed minded.